GORILLA GAS AUTO feminized

$40.00$75.00

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Gorilla Gas auto-flowering version means that even more people can now cultivate this superb plant. Glue Auto is a 60% sativa plant with the remaining 40% split between indica and ruderalis genetics. Cultivated indoors this strain can produce a harvest of between 800 – 1000g per 1000 watts in an astonishing 60 – 70 days from germination!

Outdoors yields are expected to be between 200 – 400 gr/plant depending on local conditions and grower attention and skill levels. For an auto-flowering plant Gorilla Glue Auto really packs a punch with its 23% THC. The effect is very much like that of the non-auto version with a potent, euphoric effect and bodily relaxation.

Characteristics

Yield

900-1000+g  per 1000 watts

GENETICS

Gorilla Gas x Ruderalis

VARIETY

Mostly Indica

FLOWERING TYPE

Autoflower

SEX

Feminized

ThC/CBD

18-24%-1%

GROWS

Indoor/Outdoor

GROW TIME

65-70 days

HARVEST MONTH

June-August

TASTE / FLAVOUR

LAVENDER-LILAC FLOWERS

EFFECT

 Euphoric Relaxed Calming Sleepy

 

 

Characteristics

Yield420-550g  per 1000 watts
GENETICSGG4/RUDERALIS
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflower
SEXfeminized
ThC/CBD20-23%-1%
GROWSIndoor/Outdoor
GROW TIME60-65 days
HARVEST MONTHJune-August
TASTE / FLAVOUREarthy/Gas
EFFECT Relaxed Calming Hunger